Monday 6 February 2012

monday morning (:

     I woke up very early in the morning, and I today was the best Monday morning I ever spent in my entire life. Usually I woke up very late during holiday just like another kiddo out there. So I settled everything quickly : I did my laundry and stuff, cleaning up my study table cause the book was here and there on the table.
    So I started my self-study around eleven am liddat. Some of my friends knew that I hardly use my table for study, I love study on the bed hikhik. Ohh that's my new year resolutions for this year : to perform my self-study on the table harhar. I finished up my Practice of Nursing's asshole (that'd my nickname for assignment hoho) and went thru another subject coz this week I have three quizzess for the three consecutive days, bad huh? On wed I got Psychology quiz, the next day is Anatomy & Physiology (A&P) quiz and fri I have Microbiology & Biochemistry quiz. I've started A&P early so Alhamdulillah so far I just have to go thru to memorize some of the points that I mite forgo.
    After a long period of facing the hard times with the biological and science terms, I finally decided to take a short nap coz I'm so sleepy after woke up very early in the morning hikhikhik. Ohh not to forget, Ayah called me during the lunch hour (today I managed to skip my breakfast and lunch yo HAHA) asking me what's my plan for today. Yesterday I went to Lata Ulu Chepor, that's a picnic spot for some Perak-ian hikhik. I went there with my rommie and a friend who lived to my next door. So Ayah thought I'm going out today, again. After had a failure in the matriculation programme, I learnt a lesson : if I'm going out or have a chit chat with my rommie, did I deserve it? why don't I just study on my own w/out care what's goin on around me ( HAHA I bet you don't get me here) never mind I'll let you understand more on the next entry :D hehe.
    So here come the best part of the day, after I took a nap and perform my solat and took a bath, my best mate ring me (: I was so excited you know hehe. She was on her car driving back to home from nowhere I also dunno. Maybe she went to visited her fam coz today was her Raya celebration agaga. kiddin. She said there'd my fav song on air on the radio : Christina Perri, A Thousand Years. We sang along to the song (:





Heartbeats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love, when I'm afraid to fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me
Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

    It was raining out there and I was so touched to her. I thank God for giving me such a lovely mate :P

No comments:

Post a Comment